- Groups of disabled persons are welcome, the building and its facilities are accessible and friendly.
- Parking for disabled persons available.
- Guide dogs for the blind are welcome.
- International and Greek Sign Language interpretation available upon prompt request by sms: 0030 6936 177 143, or by e-mail: email@example.com
How can I visit the Eugenides Foundation?
Visitors can get to the Foundation in the following ways:
By car: Visitors coming by car should consult the map to see the best route to take.
By public transport: the following buses serve the Foundation:
- (P. Faliro - Kifisia) 550: (Evgenideio stop) *
- (Akadimia - Agios Kosmas) Β2: (Interamerican stop) *
- (Akadimia - Voula, through L. Amfitheas) Α2: (Iasonos stop) *
- (P. Faliro - St. Syggrou Fix) 126: (Trapeza stop) *
- (Peiraias - Ag. Dimitrios) 229: (Onaseio stop)
*You can catch all these buses at the Syngrou-Fix subway station.
The Eugenides Foundation recommends that you use public transport for your visit, thereby doing your bit to reduce traffic congestion and atmospheric pollution.