HomeContactAccessFAQSitemap
Click here:Enlarge fontsReduce fonts
THE FOUNDATION
History of the Foundation
Key facts
PUBLISHING DEPARTMENT
LIBRARY
PLANETARIUM
INTERACTIVE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EXHIBITION HALL
CONFERENCE FACILITIES
OTHER ACTIVITIES
TECHNOLOGY LABORATORY
Advanced search
DIGITAL COLLECTIONS
EUGENIDES PUBLICATIONS
DIGITAL LIBRARY
STARGATE
DIGITAL WORLD
Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional
Schedule of Shows [not yet translated]
 
EUGENIDES FOUNDATIONTHE FOUNDATION
THE FOUNDATION

 
 
 

 

 
    

The Eugenides Foundation was established in 1956 as a non-profit-making legal entity in private law. Its purpose was to implement the wishes expressed in the last testament of the late Eugenios Eugenides, a benefactor of the Greek nation. Registered and based in Athens, its founding charter states that its objective is to contribute to the education of young Greeks in science and technology.

The Foundation is administered by a board of three members, one of whom is always the serving Chancellor of the National Technical University of Athens. In recognition of its multi-faceted contribution to Greek society the Foundation was awarded the Gold Medal of the Athens Academy in December 1965.

     
 

EUGENIDES FOUNDATION © 2007387 Syggrou Av. - 175 64 P.FALIRO - Tel:+30 210 9469600 - Fax:+30 210 9417372 - Email:admin@eugenfound.edu.grTermsCopyrigths